With its refreshing, cooling, crisp aroma it’s perfect as a summer face and body spray. Or you can use it as a palette cleanser due to cucumber’s natural anti-bacterial properties. It helps to give you fresh breath! This hydrosol is highly recommended, and is a wonderful natural alternative. It has been steam distilled from whole fruit.
Aroma & Taste is very much like fresh cucumber with a hint of melon!
Ingredients: Cucumber (cucumis sativus), aqua
Therapeutic and Energetic Uses:
- Cooling & refreshing
- Alleviates fluid retention
- Digestive issues
- Skin rashes & itches
- Makes a great cold compress for red, puffy or tired eyes
- Skin toner
- Reduces appetite & improves digestion if drank before a meal
- Refreshes the mouth! The photochemicals assist in killing the bacteria in your mouth that are responsible for bad breath. You could press a slice of cucumber in your mouth and hold it against the roof of your mouth with your tongue for at least 30 seconds and you can also drink the hydrosol for a refreshing, but not overwhelming, burst of oral freshness.
- Helps flush out toxins, so you can drink the hydrosol to avoid a hangover.
Here are some key health benefits of using products containing cucumber:
They keep you hydrated
They are 96% water, and the water content is more nutritious than regular water. So if not only your body but even if just your skin is feeling dehydrated, you can eat it but also treat your skin to a big munch on some cucumber lotion. They also help flush out toxins, so you can slice some up and put them on your eyes while you’re in bed to help eliminate hungover and tired eyes.
Contain vitamins A, B, C which boost immunity and keep you looking fresh. The cucumber skin contains about 10% of our recommended daily dose of vitamin C, so try adding cucumbers to your juicer or smoothie for even more benefits.
Soothe your sunburn
Just like Aloe Vera, cucumbers are known for their cooling properties. Return that moisture and alleviate heat damage!