Rosemary is both invigorating and stimulating. You can use it in the morning for that pick me up feeling not too dissimilar to a cup of coffee because it is just so rejuvenating. Keep it on hand for when you need a boost of mental clarity. It is known to support functions within the brain, additionally it is helpful with inflammation of the joints and arthritic conditions.
Aroma delicately floral with a soft rosemary scent
Taste is slightly floral followed by a soft rosemary taste
Ingredients: Rosmarinus officinalis, aqua.
Contraindicated in cases of high blood pressure and in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Therapeutic and Energetic Uses:
- Helps to stimulate the liver and gallbladder and is good for digestion
- Great during a detox, a natural cleanser inside and out
- Acts as a mild diuretic
- Beneficial in skin treatments in brief: effective facial toner, scalp tonic (undiluted), add to shampoos
- A mild circulatory stimulant
- Helps flush lactic acid from muscles
- Capable of reducing the viscosity of mucous due to its “mucolytic” properties