Coconut oil has so many benefits for our skin. It moisturises without effort, there’s no heavy residue that you have to spend ages rubbing in. It’s known to relieve dry and red skin and it’s the perfect after-sun lotion! The list goes on…
- It can be massaged into the skin each night before bed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinklesg. Like face yoga!
- Organic, unrefined coconut oil is the best for skin care! It contains naturally occurring plant compounds that greatly benefit the human body and help to fight disease (and these are called phytonutrients and polyphenols).
- It helps to return and maintain moisture levels in the skin because of its natural composition of saturated fats.
- Its antibacterial properties make coconut oil useful for preventing infection in small cuts and scratches. You can use it on your skin to help soothe sunburn and prevent peeling. Coconut oil, mixed with a couple of drops of lavender oil, helps heal burns and prevent skin peeling.
- It will prolong your tan! Use it every evening as your after-sun lotion. Works like a charm plus you can mix a few drops of Tea-Tree essential oil in to ward off any mosquitoes and other bugs.
Relax a little and moisturise with some Comforting Coconut Body Oil. Lovely for Summer because it’s melts into the skin on contact, no heavy residues as it’s easily absorbed into the skin.
Imagine the happy, calming aroma of sweet orange essential oil in an organic Madagascan vanilla oil/apricot kernel oil tincture carrier oil, and that gets whipped into a weightless, coconut oil based moisturiser. Now that is basically this product, sounds pretty yummy doesn’t it? Your skin thinks so.