Luxuriously fragrant and moisturising massage oil blends for lifting your own and your partner’s spirits, relaxing, and stimulating your senses. Leaves skin feeling nourished, silky-soft and fully kissable. These absolute treats contain enchanting blends of essential oils making them the perfect component to a sensual wind-down.
Cherry’s oils are made with all-natural ingredients to soothe and invigorate the senses, because the little moments matter.
Carrier oils are used to dilute essential oils and absolutes before they are applied to the skin. They are so named because they carry the essential oil onto the skin. The carrier oils used at Cherry Essentials are apricot kernel, sweet almond and olive oil.
Directions: Warm some of the oil in your hands, then soothe and relax each other – or enjoy some quality solo time.
Enjoy giving massages? Read the tips below to learn the key beginner massage techniques for a relaxing and memorable massage.
The perfect way to surprise that special someone in your life, giving him or her an all-out, deeply relaxing back massage.
You needn’t be a trained professional to give an effective back rub…
- Find a stable, hard surface in your home and have your loved one lay down with their face towards the floor. You don’t necessarily need a professional massage table. Any sturdy surface will do, as long it’s comfortable.
- Remember to lay down towels, blankets and other types of soft material to increase comfort during the massage.
- Warm a bit of massage oil into your hands. Begin by lightly spreading the oil evenly across the back. Creating figure of eight motions, try to cover a large area. Gradually increase the pressure that you’re applying and continue.
- Gently move into a gliding traveling up the back, to the shoulder and down the back again. Use your own body weight to add additional pressure. Keep to smooth and fluid motions without ever removing your hands from your patient’s back.
- To go deeper with each gliding stroke, you can gently use your knuckles. Ensure not to press on bone structures especially like the spine or shoulder blades too hard, obviously this would hurt.
- Apply more pressure to the muscles along each side of the spine.
- The shoulders are one area of the body where a surprisingly large amount of tension is held, ensure pressure is applied here as well. Grabbing the upper shoulder muscles and applying varying amounts of pressure, depending on the comfort level of the person in question, is very tension relieving.
- Return to the initial figure eight stroke to conclude the massage.