Cherry Essentials personnel are not medical practitioners and do not diagnose, treat or prescribe in any shape, manner or form.
The Cosmetics Regulation 1223/2009 lists the 26 most-known allergenic substances. These substances are clearly labelled in the ingredients lists on the products as and when they occur naturally in the ingredients used to make those products.
Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using any alternative medicines, natural supplements, or vitamins.
All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website.
Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding Cherry Essentials products have not been evaluated and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
The following safety precautions are guidelines only. You should consult with an aromatherapist about essential oil usage and always inform your primary care physician what you are using as they may not be conducive with his/her prescribed therapy and medications.
1. Always keep your CHERRY ESSENTIALS products in a secure place away from children and pets.
2. The term ‘natural’ does not mean ‘edible’ or guarantee safety, please read and follow instructions carefully.
5. If allergic to certain foods, do not use products containing essential oils or carrier oils that come from those foods.
8. Essential oils do not necessarily have the same healing properties of the plant it comes from. Herbal products sometimes contain different chemical components than the essential oil derived from the same plant. Therapeutic results may be experienced when using an herbal product from that of a blended essential oil.
9. The following essential oils and products containing them should be avoided during pregnancy:
(Products in bold are in some CHERRY ESSENTIALS products. Please refer to my FAQs page for further information on which products.)
• Clary Sage
10. The following essential oils should be avoided if you have epilepsy: